Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Large Tap Wrench
Workshopshed on workshopshed.com
Homemade tap wrench intended for utilization with large taps. Consists of two bars of black rolled mild steel. Drilled, tapped, and secured with socket head cap screws.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Hydraulic paver installation clam...
- Dancing soda can bubble toy - video
- Pile driving with spring-assisted...
- Jack car hydraulic simple
- DIY Mobile Paint & Adhesives Cart...
- Onion blossom tool - video
- Odhner Arithmometer pinwheel calc...
- Unique folding door design - video
- Striking Anvil and leg vise combo
- Knife making Vise
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!