Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Laser Blade Guide
stan the toolfool on toolfools.com
Homemade laser blade guide for a 4x6 bandsaw arranged beneath the blade and capable of illuminating the saw teeth and workpiece simultaneously. Laser line is the width of the blade and shines precisely on the cut line.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Automatic Water Tap
- Quenching a pile of hot excavator...
- Belt-driven tractor with giant tr...
- Stratolaunch the world's largest ...
- Mx Grip cutter
- Motorcycle gliding across lake - ...
- Lathe drive center and soldering ...
- Hey everyone, just some knives an...
- Magnifeye fishing hook threader -...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!