Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Laser Camber Gauge
Schocki on forums.rennlist.com
Homemade laser camber gauge consisting of a laser plumb bob encased in a wooden box. Upper wood spacer is adjustable for different wheel sizes, while increments on the gauge are determined via tangential calculations.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Simple Shim jig for Bandsaw
- Drum Sander
- Apollo astronaut survivalist kit ...
- Hydraulic paver installation clam...
- Dancing soda can bubble toy - video
- Pile driving with spring-assisted...
- Jack car hydraulic simple
- DIY Mobile Paint & Adhesives Cart...
- Onion blossom tool - video
- Odhner Arithmometer pinwheel calc...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!