Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Laser Camber Gauge
Schocki on forums.rennlist.com
Homemade laser camber gauge consisting of a laser plumb bob encased in a wooden box. Upper wood spacer is adjustable for different wheel sizes, while increments on the gauge are determined via tangential calculations.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Knife making vise
- DIY Shanty Houseboat Concept (...
- unique 4 jaw chuck
- Transporting an enormous mining t...
- Building a Front End Loader for a...
- Huge 1914 diesel marine engine - ...
- 4 jaw chuck backplate
- DIY Flag Staff Holder - Wall Moun...
- Lunar Landing Research Vehicle (L...
- An Electric Screwdriver I made a ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!