Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Laser Camber Gauge
Schocki on forums.rennlist.com
Homemade laser camber gauge consisting of a laser plumb bob encased in a wooden box. Upper wood spacer is adjustable for different wheel sizes, while increments on the gauge are determined via tangential calculations.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Router bt selection help
- DTC Table Saw Push Stick #1 (FREE...
- Hydraulic demolition shear - GIF
- Blade bevel grinding platen for 72"
- Uses for worn multitool blades
- Oiler for Long Chainsaw Bar - Sla...
- 3D printed wire bender - GIF
- Man carries 20+ bags on his head ...
- Lathe Carriage Stop
- Multi-headed washing hose - GIF
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!