Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Laser Camber Gauge
Schocki on forums.rennlist.com
Homemade laser camber gauge consisting of a laser plumb bob encased in a wooden box. Upper wood spacer is adjustable for different wheel sizes, while increments on the gauge are determined via tangential calculations.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Flip out automotive cupholders - ...
- Sharpening a pencil on a lathe - ...
- Using a mini excavator up a stair...
- Homemade Simple Hand Press
- My homemade Hydraulic Bench Press
- Glass stretching machine - GIFs
- Making a chisel from volcanic roc...
- Splash guard..
- Automatic Water Tap
- A table ilon the style of Loft wi...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!