Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Laser Edge Finder
PhiberOptix on madmodder.net
Homemade laser edge finder adapted from a keyring laser pointer. Housing was machined from stainless steel. Intended to fit milling head collets and drill chucks.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Using a mini excavator up a stair...
- Homemade Simple Hand Press
- My homemade Hydraulic Bench Press
- Glass stretching machine - GIFs
- Making a chisel from volcanic roc...
- Splash guard..
- Automatic Water Tap
- A table ilon the style of Loft wi...
- Quenching a pile of hot excavator...
- Belt-driven tractor with giant tr...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!