Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Laser Level Alignment Mounts
Bill Ball on forums.rennlist.com
Homemade laser level mounts intended to facilitiate its use in performing DIY wheel alignments. Fashioned from 1" square aluminum tubing and two pieces of angle aluminum of 7" and 1" lengths. 1" foot is adjustable by means of a slot cut in the square tubing.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Universal Cutter Grinder
- Elevating pickup truck topper - GIF
- Robot operating a CNC machine - GIF
- Dual Action Pneumatic Air Cylinder
- Is it possible to change spinning...
- Total In-Flight Simulator airplan...
- Base for a Milwaukee handheld
- Bolt with built-in tensile strain...
- Metal Lathe Restoration
- Moving a 1966 Northfield jointer ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!