Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Laser Level Alignment Mounts
Bill Ball on forums.rennlist.com
Homemade laser level mounts intended to facilitiate its use in performing DIY wheel alignments. Fashioned from 1" square aluminum tubing and two pieces of angle aluminum of 7" and 1" lengths. 1" foot is adjustable by means of a slot cut in the square tubing.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Railcar wheel changeout - GIF
- Ramen packing machine - GIF
- VERSATILE DIGGER FOR PLANTS, SAND...
- Repeating crossbow - GIF
- World's oldest intact ship - vide...
- Monkey teaches human to use tool ...
- Grinding drill bits.
- Tool post riser
- Homemade hand thread tapping mach...
- Measure the temperature of molten...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!