Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Laser Liner for Wheel Alignment
Cyberdennis on forums.pelicanparts.com
Homemade wheel alignment solution consisting of off-the-shelf lasers utilized to project lines along the floor and onto the wall. Measurements are made between the projected lines and a spreadsheet serves to calculate the necessary adjustments.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- DTC Table Saw Push Stick #1 (FREE...
- Hydraulic demolition shear - GIF
- Blade bevel grinding platen for 72"
- Uses for worn multitool blades
- Oiler for Long Chainsaw Bar - Sla...
- 3D printed wire bender - GIF
- Man carries 20+ bags on his head ...
- Lathe Carriage Stop
- Multi-headed washing hose - GIF
- Cylinder square
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!