Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Laser Printing on Metal
Rick Sparber on rick.sparber.org
Homemade laser printing technique intended to transfer toner to metal and other smooth surfaces. Artwork is printed on parchment paper with an ordinary laser printer. Toner is then transferred by gluing the printed artwork to the receiving surface. A cover coat of shellac or enamel is then sprayed for protection.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- 1897 Amoskeag steam-powered fire ...
- Automatic watermelon peeler - GIF
- All terrain airless radial tires ...
- 1/2-12 3mt threaded drawbar, conv...
- Pallet wrapping machine - GIF
- Hot forging workpiece rolls away ...
- Screwdriver machined handle [Radi...
- 1930s biplane fails aircraft carr...
- How to Make a Cane
- Coil wrapping machine - GIF and v...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!