ironnut on bbs.homeshopmachinist.net
Homemade lathe constructed from both recycled and shop-made parts. The rotating headstock is from an imported 5C collet spin fixture, the cross compound and the machine slide are from an unknown lathe, and the DC motor and controller were salvaged from a surplus bearing tester. The 1/4 hp DC motor runs at 2000-3000 RPM.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Harnesses save workers after cran...
- Blueing stainless screws - need a...
- Ring, tube and pipe roller
- Chocolate mold spinning machine -...
- helpful welding learning tool
- Barbecue Steak Turner
- Uphill landing and downhill takeo...
- Homemade Roller,Metal and Pipe Be...
- Picking up sauce using knives - GIF
- How to make a Outdoor Lounge Chai...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!