Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
The Shed on the-shed-and-beyond.blogspot.com
Homemade lathe constructed from a drill chuck and a homemade live center. Powered by a repurposed bench grinder motor.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Power transformer
- Stretch Your Own Canvas (Canvas P...
- Using a steel rule for setting in...
- Vintage ribbon loom for making wa...
- Electro bike tandem portable
- Locking Screw Handle
- 4 inch bench vice restoration
- Loading posts with an excavator -...
- Side Light for Long-arm Machine Q...
- Lathe Carriage Stop Multiple with...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!