Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Lathe Ammeter
mikesworkshop on mikesworkshop.weebly.com
Homemade lathe ammeter intended to facilitate monitoring of motor load levels. Ammeter connected between the first terminal on the control board and the reversing switch. Meter reads 0 to 5 amps and is housed in an ABS box.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- an adequate toolbox at last
- When you dreamed of being a machi...
- Indicator Fine Adjuster for magne...
- Tubeless tire repair kit for moto...
- Machine for automatically sorting...
- Edible tools - GIF
- How to Stick Weld HSS (High Speed...
- Pigeon trap - GIF
- Quick Change Turret Tool Post for...
- World's Oldest Micrometer - 1776!...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!