Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Lathe Ammeter
mikesworkshop on mikesworkshop.weebly.com
Homemade lathe ammeter intended to facilitate monitoring of motor load levels. Ammeter connected between the first terminal on the control board and the reversing switch. Meter reads 0 to 5 amps and is housed in an ABS box.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Lathe DC motor break
- Build your own table saw edge joi...
- World record fastest revolver dra...
- A Rugged Bipod
- Metal and wood Chevy tailgate ben...
- Using a bandsaw to cut wood screw...
- ½ Scale Oliver 1655 tractor - vi...
- Electronic Edge Finder Run-out Co...
- How lasagna is made - video
- Buffalo blower used to clean snow...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!