Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Lathe Ammeter
mikesworkshop on mikesworkshop.weebly.com
Homemade lathe ammeter intended to facilitate monitoring of motor load levels. Ammeter connected between the first terminal on the control board and the reversing switch. Meter reads 0 to 5 amps and is housed in an ABS box.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Handy Dandy See-saw Tubing Holder
- LATHE Modification of a tailstock...
- Forging a pitchfork - GIF
- Jigsaw Cutting Station
- Bench vise
- DIY Tuna Can Buddy Burner - Usefu...
- Taming A Rocking Table
- DIY Easy, Low Cost Trash Bag Hold...
- Starting the world's largest dies...
- Turning a supersized wooden bowl ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!