Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Lathe Ammeter
mikesworkshop on mikesworkshop.weebly.com
Homemade lathe ammeter intended to facilitate monitoring of motor load levels. Ammeter connected between the first terminal on the control board and the reversing switch. Meter reads 0 to 5 amps and is housed in an ABS box.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Celluveyor omnidirectional convey...
- mini self centering vice
- Unimat SL-1000/DB-200 Tail-Stock ...
- Model Building "Soft Jaws" for re...
- How to make a simple lathe pipe c...
- 1-3 Ton Shop Hoist
- Sleeving Vintage Amal carburator
- [Woodwind] Tone hole Cutter
- Reguarding: Security night lite ...
- 10 Watt solar panel mounting brac...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!