Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Lathe Ammeter
mikesworkshop on mikesworkshop.weebly.com
Homemade lathe ammeter intended to facilitate monitoring of motor load levels. Ammeter connected between the first terminal on the control board and the reversing switch. Meter reads 0 to 5 amps and is housed in an ABS box.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Chinese firecracker stitching mac...
- Tea leaf harvesting machine - video
- Indexing for Myford lathes
- Watch crystal lift - video
- Easy Strip Paint Chemically
- Dutch trash collection crane - vi...
- Simple Shim jig for Bandsaw
- Drum Sander
- Apollo astronaut survivalist kit ...
- Hydraulic paver installation clam...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!