Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Lathe as Boring Mill
Glenn Wegman on chaski.org
Homemade setup to facilitate utilization of a lathe as a horizontal boring mill. Incorporates a micrometer depth stop and an indexable aluminum tooling plate.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Single tractor pulling 5 trailers...
- Shoe finishing machine modification
- Miniature machinst's clamp
- Painting banister rails - GIF
- Coconut shell stripper - GIF
- Gears for cutting metric threads ...
- Router bt selection help
- DTC Table Saw Push Stick #1 (FREE...
- Hydraulic demolition shear - GIF
- Blade bevel grinding platen for 72"
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!