Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Lathe Bed Extension
mikesworkshop on mikesworkshop.weebly.com
Homemade lathe bed extension fabricated from cast aluminum. Extends range by 40mm. Unit is 100mm long and is attached to the lathe bed via M6 and M4 jack screws. Lead screw extension also machined to fit on the left-hand pillow block. Right-hand pillow block is mounted directly on the extension.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Trash collection crane boat in Ve...
- 1500s bullet extractor - photo
- Handheld inkjet printer - GIF
- Vacuum blasting a tank - GIF
- MY NEW TOOL CHEST FOR MY MACHINIS...
- Chainless bicycle - GIF
- Amphibious craft powered by a Ves...
- Drawknife from sickle
- Automatic driveway gate - GIF
- Tool Rest for an old Wood Lathe
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!