Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Lathe Carriage Stop
jjr2001 on homemadetools.net
Homemade lathe carriage stop constructed from surplus 1018 and HRS stock. Cartridge design allows for multiple lengths.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Early 1900s bicycle ambulance - p...
- Hoping to help people with their ...
- Canine mechanic's helper - photo
- INNOVATIVE IDEA FOR HOMEMADE TOOL...
- 1939 Antarctic snow cruiser - pho...
- 1947 Crosley pickup - video and p...
- Rotary Metal Cutting Shear-Metal ...
- 1800s surgical skull chainsaw - p...
- Disappearing car door - video
- Automatic retractable hardtop - GIF
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!