Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Lathe Carriage Stop
Christophe Mineau on homemadetools.net
Homemade lathe carriage stop constructed from steel stock, threaded rod, and brass. Bed profile was determined by using a comb gauge.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- 1913 Humongous Mesta shear - photo
- Clip-on tire spikes for winter dr...
- Radial nylon tire cutting machine...
- Japanese swordsmith quenches swor...
- Estonian ice road and resonance w...
- Ship Saw - photo and videos
- Simple Machine for Processing Sem...
- interesting banquette, iron bench
- The church steeple repairer
- 24-Chainsaw powered motorcycle - ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!