Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Lathe Cathead
Jose Rivera on chaski.org
Homemade lathe cathead intended to support a bar for turning when utilization of a steady rest is not feasible due to a lack of true round surfaces on the workpiece.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Railcar wheel changeout - GIF
- Ramen packing machine - GIF
- VERSATILE DIGGER FOR PLANTS, SAND...
- Repeating crossbow - GIF
- World's oldest intact ship - vide...
- Monkey teaches human to use tool ...
- Grinding drill bits.
- Tool post riser
- Homemade hand thread tapping mach...
- Measure the temperature of molten...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!