Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Lathe Cathead
Jose Rivera on chaski.org
Homemade lathe cathead intended to support a bar for turning when utilization of a steady rest is not feasible due to a lack of true round surfaces on the workpiece.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Soldering station/plastic welder
- Welding of copper in the home
- An Accurate Drill Location Tool
- How to make a electrical lighter
- Removing a large stuck hydraulic ...
- Nitinol paper clip returns to for...
- Making a plumb bob
- Homemade metal bending tools for ...
- Manufacturing Xuan rice paper - GIF
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!