Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Lathe Chuck End Stop
john hobdeclipe on bbs.homeshopmachinist.net
3MT/5 Jacobs arbor turned, bored, and tapped to accept a 1/2-20 bolt. Depth is adjusted by placing shims, washers, or spacers behind the bolt head.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Necessity is the mother of invent...
- Snowdragon snow melter - video, p...
- Helicopter dance - GIF
- Homemade Vacuum Pump
- PyroLance water gun - video
- Electromagnetic Aircraft Launch S...
- Yves Rossy jet wing - photo and v...
- Golf hole cutter/filler - GIF
- Router Sled for flattening large ...
- Egg shelling machine - video
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!