Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Lathe Compound (Top) Slide Angle Setting
TGTool on bbs.homeshopmachinist.net
Setting the compound slide angle using a tray/platen held in the chuck. Sine bars and gauge blocks are placed on top of the tray when calibrating. The tray is connected to a straight shaft with an MT3 taper at the end.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Bolt with built-in tensile strain...
- Metal Lathe Restoration
- Moving a 1966 Northfield jointer ...
- ACME Clamp-o-matic
- Moving lighter but cumbersome equ...
- Warsop Benjo power rammer - video...
- Huge mine blast - GIF
- Reamer Sharpening Fixture
- Hook & Moor automatic boat hook -...
- Out of control power trowel - GIF
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!