Homemade Lathe Compound (Top) Slide Angle Setting
TGTool on bbs.homeshopmachinist.net
Setting the compound slide angle using a tray/platen held in the chuck. Sine bars and gauge blocks are placed on top of the tray when calibrating. The tray is connected to a straight shaft with an MT3 taper at the end.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Submerged arc welding - videos
- 1978 SEAB Flipper microcar - phot...
- Firewood packing machine - video
- Acrylic Lathe Tooling Cabinet
- DIY Portable Jigsaw Table From Ga...
- Ride-on lawnmower motorcycle - ph...
- Air Rifle Restoration and Customi...
- When someone asks you: "Is it lev...
- Lathe tailstock bed clamp
- Motorcycle sidecar horse trailer ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!