Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Lathe Crane
John Evans on chaski.org
Homemade lathe crane intended to facilitate one-man handling of a 150-pound 4-jaw chuck. Fabricated from surplus tubing and incorporating an off-the-shelf worm winch to provide lifting capability.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Old hay knife that needed tlc.
- Drill Press Centers...Align spind...
- Ink Transfer
- Melting and Making Circular Alumi...
- Tractor plays percussion in blueg...
- Moto GP rider uses bike as surfbo...
- Draw knife from an old planer blade
- How To Build A Beautiful Coffee T...
- A Homemade Foam Cutter used in my...
- Here is a Mini Lathe I made a whi...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!