Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Lathe Dogs
Andrew_D on chaski.org
Homemade lathe dogs constructed from water pipe and 3/8" rod. Dogs utilize interchangeable bolts to minimize interference with different workpiece sizes.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Chinese firecracker stitching mac...
- Tea leaf harvesting machine - video
- Indexing for Myford lathes
- Watch crystal lift - video
- Easy Strip Paint Chemically
- Dutch trash collection crane - vi...
- Simple Shim jig for Bandsaw
- Drum Sander
- Apollo astronaut survivalist kit ...
- Hydraulic paver installation clam...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!