Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Lathe Dogs
Andrew_D on chaski.org
Homemade lathe dogs constructed from water pipe and 3/8" rod. Dogs utilize interchangeable bolts to minimize interference with different workpiece sizes.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Easy to make jigsaw station for m...
- home made long reach clamp
- Wip.. manual right angle square t...
- Street sweeper attachment from br...
- How a circuit breaker trips, in s...
- Make a nail puller -Remove broken...
- Pencil sharpening machine - GIF
- Blind bearing pullers
- Mystery rod shuffling machine - GIF
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!