Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Lathe Drawbars
ToolsandMods on toolsandmods.com
Homemade lathe drawbars for MT3 tooling and workholding. Machined from 18 mm hex steel stock. Each drawbar consists of a hex head, washer, and a circlip. Tooling drawbar fabricated by turning a single length of hex stock, threaded M12 on one end. Workholding drawbars utilize threaded rods.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Antique hand-cranked grinding sto...
- The most important tool in my shop!
- DIY Drill Press Build // Homemade...
- Cast shoulder plane
- Scrap built air hammer
- 200-watt laser bazooka - GIF and ...
- Shaving with an axe - GIF
- Machine for cleaning metal from r...
- Drum Sander
- Simple dowel maker jig made with ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!