Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Lathe Drawbars
ToolsandMods on toolsandmods.com
Homemade lathe drawbars for MT3 tooling and workholding. Machined from 18 mm hex steel stock. Each drawbar consists of a hex head, washer, and a circlip. Tooling drawbar fabricated by turning a single length of hex stock, threaded M12 on one end. Workholding drawbars utilize threaded rods.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Collet inserts for square stock
- Stump jumper removal press
- INTERLOCKING-BRICK MAKING MACHINE...
- Heavy Duty Adjustable Height Saw ...
- Knurling tool
- Using a bearing install tool to i...
- Single hole adjustable spanner w...
- Third slide for threading on a wa...
- Axle bearing install tool
- Slide hammer bearing puller adapter
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!