Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Lathe DRO
Marc M on bbs.homeshopmachinist.net
Homemade DRO for a small lathe. Chinese 12" calipers are mounted on a cam-lock style mount on the lathe way. The opposite end is secured to the mounting block on the carriage with a thumbscrew.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- DSLR camera cut in half - photo
- Drill bit web thinning.
- Titanic's steam engine - photo
- Homemade Bandsaw out of metal
- Bandsaw hitting a nail - GIF
- HDD leather case
- How electrical cables are made - ...
- Anti-distraction helmet - photo
- Security Bit Set Torx Star hex etc
- Thick wire rope break test - video
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!