Homemade Lathe DRO
Marc M on bbs.homeshopmachinist.net
Homemade DRO for a small lathe. Chinese 12" calipers are mounted on a cam-lock style mount on the lathe way. The opposite end is secured to the mounting block on the carriage with a thumbscrew.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Drill press centering guide.
- Mine roller - GIF
- Wood gas cars - photos
- BASE jumping into a plane mid-air...
- Dog-Gone Shock trash can - photo
- Harnesses save workers after cran...
- Blueing stainless screws - need a...
- Ring, tube and pipe roller
- Chocolate mold spinning machine -...
- helpful welding learning tool
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!