Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Lathe Dust Pickup
Buzz Coren on woodweb.com
Homemade articulated dust pickup unit for a wood lathe. Joints are tightened into position via star-type plastic knobs. Constructed from Environ.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Failed attempt to drill a hole in...
- Cold spray metal additive repair ...
- Ride-on roller attachment for tra...
- Gentleman tests fire sprinkler lo...
- Float-on yacht transport vessels ...
- Swage Block substitute.
- Hand forged tentacle bottle opener
- Lever double tool feed for watchm...
- Cabinet Hinges
- How to make an original, clamp
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!