Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Lathe Feet
DavoJ on chaski.org
Homemade adjustable lathe feet machined from 50mm mild steel. Threaded rod was pressed into the feet and plug welded from one end.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Universal Cutter Grinder
- Elevating pickup truck topper - GIF
- Robot operating a CNC machine - GIF
- Dual Action Pneumatic Air Cylinder
- Is it possible to change spinning...
- Total In-Flight Simulator airplan...
- Base for a Milwaukee handheld
- Bolt with built-in tensile strain...
- Metal Lathe Restoration
- Moving a 1966 Northfield jointer ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!