Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Lathe Feet
dgoddard on chaski.org
Homemade wooden feet for a lathe intended to raise the tool's working height by 3 inches. Constructed from two glued and screwed 8' 2x4s cut to just over 25" and reinforced by steel plates.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- v belts
- Mobile Metal Working Bench
- Load crashes off truck going down...
- Reguarding: 173 Best Homemade Too...
- Flaming crème brûlée tool - GIF
- Dipropylene Glycol for Hanging Axes
- Spinning/rolling gas cylinders to...
- Exiting a moving train - GIFs
- DIFFERENTIATING ALUMINIUM BRONZE ...
- Oscillating Spindle sander build
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!