Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Lathe Grinding Fixture
Robert Campbell Jr. on practicalmachinist.com
Homemade lathe grinding fixture intended to facilitate the use of a handheld grinder on a lathe's toolpost. Utilizes a steel rod mounted to the lathe and a worm clamp.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Automatic Water Tap
- Quenching a pile of hot excavator...
- Belt-driven tractor with giant tr...
- Stratolaunch the world's largest ...
- Mx Grip cutter
- Motorcycle gliding across lake - ...
- Lathe drive center and soldering ...
- Hey everyone, just some knives an...
- Magnifeye fishing hook threader -...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!