Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Lathe Indicator Holder
J. R. Williams on homemetalshopclub.org
Homemade lathe indicator holder fabricated from aluminum and intended for mounting in an Aloris-type toolpost.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Kids' swing made from car - photos
- 1" drill/drift punch guide.
- Logging truck rear steer dolly - ...
- Wooden hummingbird model - GIF
- Vietnamese Cu Chi tunnels - large...
- Repurposing part for a floating t...
- Bell Ropes
- Mobile brick-making machine - GIF
- Boeing dual-driver Long Load Crew...
- Automatic dropdown kitchen cabine...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!