Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Lathe Leveling Foot Pads
Paul Jones on homemadetools.net
Homemade lathe leveling foot pads machined from ASTM mild steel. Pads are 2.1" in diameter and 1.5" in height.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Automated coal train car sprayer ...
- Perfect belly landing in 1966 Pip...
- Kant Twist Clamp
- Spotlight for drillpress etc..
- Longitudinal DRO fitting.
- Help needed building a berry de-s...
- Addicted to building tools - wool...
- ESL Headphone
- Not a tool, but a useful philosophy
- Emergency tools and leak proof ca...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!