Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Lathe Mandrel Clamp
olderdan on homemadetools.net
Homemade lathe mandrel clamp constructed from surplus aluminum plate and a steel bushing.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Blade bevel grinding platen for 72"
- Uses for worn multitool blades
- Oiler for Long Chainsaw Bar - Sla...
- 3D printed wire bender - GIF
- Man carries 20+ bags on his head ...
- Lathe Carriage Stop
- Multi-headed washing hose - GIF
- Cylinder square
- an adequate toolbox at last
- When you dreamed of being a machi...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!