Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Lathe Milling Attachment
L.C. Mason on vintageprojects.com
Homemade milling attachment designed for a 7" Atlas lathe. Constructed by stacking pieces of cold rolled flat stock. Features a swiveling base and tilting slide. Work is secured via the T-slots on the tilting slide.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Dual Action Pneumatic Air Cylinder
- Is it possible to change spinning...
- Total In-Flight Simulator airplan...
- Base for a Milwaukee handheld
- Bolt with built-in tensile strain...
- Metal Lathe Restoration
- Moving a 1966 Northfield jointer ...
- ACME Clamp-o-matic
- Moving lighter but cumbersome equ...
- Warsop Benjo power rammer - video...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!