Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Lathe Milling Attachment
L.C. Mason on vintageprojects.com
Homemade milling attachment designed for a 7" Atlas lathe. Constructed by stacking pieces of cold rolled flat stock. Features a swiveling base and tilting slide. Work is secured via the T-slots on the tilting slide.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Electromagnetic Aircraft Launch S...
- Yves Rossy jet wing - photo and v...
- Golf hole cutter/filler - GIF
- Router Sled for flattening large ...
- Egg shelling machine - video
- Drawing a perfect circle on a cha...
- Charcoal/Wood Forging
- 1946 hand-built trenching machine...
- Lead cover for lathe bed
- Trash collection crane boat in Ve...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!