Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Lathe Milling Attachment
L.C. Mason on vintageprojects.com
Homemade milling attachment designed for a 7" Atlas lathe. Constructed by stacking pieces of cold rolled flat stock. Features a swiveling base and tilting slide. Work is secured via the T-slots on the tilting slide.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Travis Steam Engine No 4 build
- Cheap Thin Parallels
- Organizer for the Quantum column ...
- Calculating the radius of a circu...
- Bread guillotine - GIF
- Cheap Through Hole Lap
- Work Holding Chuck For The Mill.....
- Lathe restoration SN20
- Enormous megaphone from silent fi...
- DIY Portable Vendor Display (Free...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!