Homemade Lathe Milling Fixture
Popular Mechanics on kinzers.com
Homemade lathe milling fixture intended to fit a lathe with a 9" swing. Mounts to the lathe's compound rest. Assembly includes: angle plate, adaptor plate, side plates, and base. Parts machined from cold rolled steel and tool steel.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Automated lathe machine
- Vacuum tube pin straightener - GIF
- Here's an Electric Table Fan I made
- Automatic tire chains - GIF
- WW1 German Army trench digger - p...
- Fan-driven cross-country skiing -...
- Homemade Circular Saw Crosscut - ...
- How To Make a Center Line Marker ...
- 3D printed bearing assembly tool ...
- Circular Saw Cross & Miter Cuttin...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!