Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Lathe Milling Fixture
Popular Mechanics on kinzers.com
Homemade lathe milling fixture intended to fit a lathe with a 9" swing. Mounts to the lathe's compound rest. Assembly includes: angle plate, adaptor plate, side plates, and base. Parts machined from cold rolled steel and tool steel.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Universal Cutter Grinder
- Elevating pickup truck topper - GIF
- Robot operating a CNC machine - GIF
- Dual Action Pneumatic Air Cylinder
- Is it possible to change spinning...
- Total In-Flight Simulator airplan...
- Base for a Milwaukee handheld
- Bolt with built-in tensile strain...
- Metal Lathe Restoration
- Moving a 1966 Northfield jointer ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!