Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Lathe Milling Fixture
Popular Mechanics on kinzers.com
Homemade lathe milling fixture intended to fit a lathe with a 9" swing. Mounts to the lathe's compound rest. Assembly includes: angle plate, adaptor plate, side plates, and base. Parts machined from cold rolled steel and tool steel.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Ditch irrigator sprayer - GIF
- Sheetmetal circle cutting - GIF
- Debarking logs with a pressure wa...
- Hundreds of pounds of acorns fall...
- Homemade DIY Grinding & Sanding M...
- Thoughts on building a lathe
- Built an adjustable Alaskan sawmill
- Powerstroke diesel specialty tools
- Rail repair with thermite welding...
- Snapping stone slabs - GIF
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!