Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Lathe Mod (Tool Holder Lock)
Nick Johnson on cheaphack.net
Homemade lathe mod consisting of tool holder locks intended to prevent the drifting of toolposts along the x and y axes. Carriages on both axes are drilled, tapped, and secured with set screws.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Excavator collapses hillside - GIF
- Automatic wire twister homemade
- How to make a simple and effectiv...
- DIY Variable Lab Bench Power Supp...
- Wire Netting Machine
- Straightening bicycle sprockets -...
- DIY Bluetooth Speaker 25W+25W TD...
- Squaring round metal containers -...
- Vent Hood for Boiler System
- Splinter tweezer magnifier
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!