Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Lathe Mod (Tool Holder Lock)
Nick Johnson on cheaphack.net
Homemade lathe mod consisting of tool holder locks intended to prevent the drifting of toolposts along the x and y axes. Carriages on both axes are drilled, tapped, and secured with set screws.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- v belts
- Mobile Metal Working Bench
- Load crashes off truck going down...
- Reguarding: 173 Best Homemade Too...
- Flaming crème brûlée tool - GIF
- Dipropylene Glycol for Hanging Axes
- Spinning/rolling gas cylinders to...
- Exiting a moving train - GIFs
- DIFFERENTIATING ALUMINIUM BRONZE ...
- Oscillating Spindle sander build
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!