Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Lathe Modification
c.phili on homemadetools.net
Homemade lathe modification project, based on an HBM280, revolving around its conversion to digital operation. Motor was replaced with a 1.5kW unit, new drive pulleys were machined, a clutch was designed and installed, and a brake pedal was fitted to the base.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Celluveyor omnidirectional convey...
- mini self centering vice
- Unimat SL-1000/DB-200 Tail-Stock ...
- Model Building "Soft Jaws" for re...
- How to make a simple lathe pipe c...
- 1-3 Ton Shop Hoist
- Sleeving Vintage Amal carburator
- [Woodwind] Tone hole Cutter
- Reguarding: Security night lite ...
- 10 Watt solar panel mounting brac...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!