Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Lathe Modification
c.phili on homemadetools.net
Homemade lathe modification project, based on an HBM280, revolving around its conversion to digital operation. Motor was replaced with a 1.5kW unit, new drive pulleys were machined, a clutch was designed and installed, and a brake pedal was fitted to the base.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Tubeless tire repair kit for moto...
- Machine for automatically sorting...
- Edible tools - GIF
- How to Stick Weld HSS (High Speed...
- Pigeon trap - GIF
- Quick Change Turret Tool Post for...
- World's Oldest Micrometer - 1776!...
- Sand mold casting explosion - GIF
- Noga knockoff repair
- Swan neck mortise chisel
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!