Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Lathe-Mounted Sine Bar
bob ward on madmodder.net
Homemade lathe-mounted sine bar fabricated from scrap materials. Support shaft is a section of 32mm hex. Sine bar and fence are 16mm square cold drawn steel. Sine bar rolls are 1/2" stainless, salvaged from a printer. Plate is 4" x 1/2" flat.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Automatic watermelon peeler - GIF
- All terrain airless radial tires ...
- 1/2-12 3mt threaded drawbar, conv...
- Pallet wrapping machine - GIF
- Hot forging workpiece rolls away ...
- Screwdriver machined handle [Radi...
- 1930s biplane fails aircraft carr...
- How to Make a Cane
- Coil wrapping machine - GIF and v...
- revisited lantern chuck
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!