Homemade Lathe-Mounted Sine Bar
bob ward on madmodder.net
Homemade lathe-mounted sine bar fabricated from scrap materials. Support shaft is a section of 32mm hex. Sine bar and fence are 16mm square cold drawn steel. Sine bar rolls are 1/2" stainless, salvaged from a printer. Plate is 4" x 1/2" flat.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- AN UNUSUAL MOTOR
- 3D Printed Soft Jaws for a Vise!!!
- Putting out a fuel tanker fire - ...
- Locking pliers hood ornament - ph...
- Expanding packaging foam - GIF
- I just finished this amazing mark...
- Homemade Vise
- Old hammer+anvil headache treatme...
- Underwater chainsaw - video
- EL-Cheapo Cyclone Dust Collector ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!