Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Lathe Outboard Spider
Rick Averill on rickaverill.com
Homemade lathe outboard spider machined from aluminum and fitted with brass tipped screws. Device is secured to the shaft via four set screws.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Repeating crossbow - GIF
- World's oldest intact ship - vide...
- Monkey teaches human to use tool ...
- Grinding drill bits.
- Tool post riser
- Homemade hand thread tapping mach...
- Measure the temperature of molten...
- Height Gage Magnifier
- Tool Post Grinder For the Mini La...
- Pressing wheels into tires in Chi...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!