Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Lathe Outboard Spider
Rick Averill on rickaverill.com
Homemade lathe outboard spider machined from aluminum and fitted with brass tipped screws. Device is secured to the shaft via four set screws.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Unique restaurant food serving te...
- 1967 Economac custom van/truck - ...
- Anvil holdfast
- Can someone help me identify this...
- 25 time best dicussion award
- Rail grinder - video
- BoarBuster feral hog trap - video
- Perfect controlled demolition of ...
- medicine cabinet for the workshop...
- Easy furnace burner for propane f...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!