Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Lathe Pattern Follower
Rick Sparber on rick.sparber.org
Homemade lathe pattern follower mounted underneath the cutter. MDF patterns are clamped to the follower table. Support bar accepts hardened cutters fashioned from drill rod.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Total In-Flight Simulator airplan...
- Base for a Milwaukee handheld
- Bolt with built-in tensile strain...
- Metal Lathe Restoration
- Moving a 1966 Northfield jointer ...
- ACME Clamp-o-matic
- Moving lighter but cumbersome equ...
- Warsop Benjo power rammer - video...
- Huge mine blast - GIF
- Reamer Sharpening Fixture
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!