Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Lathe Pattern Follower
Rick Sparber on rick.sparber.org
Homemade lathe pattern follower mounted underneath the cutter. MDF patterns are clamped to the follower table. Support bar accepts hardened cutters fashioned from drill rod.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Antique hand-cranked grinding sto...
- The most important tool in my shop!
- DIY Drill Press Build // Homemade...
- Cast shoulder plane
- Scrap built air hammer
- 200-watt laser bazooka - GIF and ...
- Shaving with an axe - GIF
- Machine for cleaning metal from r...
- Drum Sander
- Simple dowel maker jig made with ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!