Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Lathe Pattern Follower
Rick Sparber on rick.sparber.org
Homemade lathe pattern follower mounted underneath the cutter. MDF patterns are clamped to the follower table. Support bar accepts hardened cutters fashioned from drill rod.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Engine explodes on dyno - GIF and...
- Necessity is the mother of invent...
- Snowdragon snow melter - video, p...
- Helicopter dance - GIF
- Homemade Vacuum Pump
- PyroLance water gun - video
- Electromagnetic Aircraft Launch S...
- Yves Rossy jet wing - photo and v...
- Golf hole cutter/filler - GIF
- Router Sled for flattening large ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!