Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Lathe Pipe Centers
Homemade lathe pipe centers intended to facilitate the threading and turning of tubing/pipes. Each center consists of a shank and a cone. Material is steel. Includes an expanding pipe center, attached to the pipe center shank.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- PyroLance water gun - video
- Electromagnetic Aircraft Launch S...
- Yves Rossy jet wing - photo and v...
- Golf hole cutter/filler - GIF
- Router Sled for flattening large ...
- Egg shelling machine - video
- Drawing a perfect circle on a cha...
- Charcoal/Wood Forging
- 1946 hand-built trenching machine...
- Lead cover for lathe bed
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!