Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Lathe Powered Thickness Sander
higtron on lumberjocks.com
Homemade thickness sander powered by a lathe. Base and tilt board are fashioned from MDF, while the drum consists of a stack of glued 3/4" plywood discs. Sanding medium is hook and loop sandpaper.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Automatic Water Tap
- Quenching a pile of hot excavator...
- Belt-driven tractor with giant tr...
- Stratolaunch the world's largest ...
- Mx Grip cutter
- Motorcycle gliding across lake - ...
- Lathe drive center and soldering ...
- Hey everyone, just some knives an...
- Magnifeye fishing hook threader -...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!