Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Lathe Powered Thickness Sander
higtron on lumberjocks.com
Homemade thickness sander powered by a lathe. Base and tilt board are fashioned from MDF, while the drum consists of a stack of glued 3/4" plywood discs. Sanding medium is hook and loop sandpaper.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Hydraulic paver installation clam...
- Dancing soda can bubble toy - video
- Pile driving with spring-assisted...
- Jack car hydraulic simple
- DIY Mobile Paint & Adhesives Cart...
- Onion blossom tool - video
- Odhner Arithmometer pinwheel calc...
- Unique folding door design - video
- Striking Anvil and leg vise combo
- Knife making Vise
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!