Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Lathe Protector Sheet
Frank Ford on frets.com
Homemade lathe protector sheet fashioned from a section of neoprene. A circular cutout fits over the lathe's compound assembly and serves to protect the ways and other parts from debris during machining operations.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Antique hand-cranked grinding sto...
- The most important tool in my shop!
- DIY Drill Press Build // Homemade...
- Cast shoulder plane
- Scrap built air hammer
- 200-watt laser bazooka - GIF and ...
- Shaving with an axe - GIF
- Machine for cleaning metal from r...
- Drum Sander
- Simple dowel maker jig made with ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!