Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Lathe Protector Sheet
Frank Ford on frets.com
Homemade lathe protector sheet fashioned from a section of neoprene. A circular cutout fits over the lathe's compound assembly and serves to protect the ways and other parts from debris during machining operations.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Necessity is the mother of invent...
- Snowdragon snow melter - video, p...
- Helicopter dance - GIF
- Homemade Vacuum Pump
- PyroLance water gun - video
- Electromagnetic Aircraft Launch S...
- Yves Rossy jet wing - photo and v...
- Golf hole cutter/filler - GIF
- Router Sled for flattening large ...
- Egg shelling machine - video
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!