Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Lathe Protector Sheet
Frank Ford on frets.com
Homemade lathe protector sheet fashioned from a section of neoprene. A circular cutout fits over the lathe's compound assembly and serves to protect the ways and other parts from debris during machining operations.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Collet inserts for square stock
- Stump jumper removal press
- INTERLOCKING-BRICK MAKING MACHINE...
- Heavy Duty Adjustable Height Saw ...
- Knurling tool
- Using a bearing install tool to i...
- Single hole adjustable spanner w...
- Third slide for threading on a wa...
- Axle bearing install tool
- Slide hammer bearing puller adapter
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!