Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Lathe Pusher
gunboatbay on chaski.org
Homemade lathe pusher intended to facilitate the removal of collets and boring bars from the spindle of a G0516 lathe spindle. Fashioned from a threaded 1" iron pipe slug, two nuts, and a small section of brass.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Electromagnetic Aircraft Launch S...
- Yves Rossy jet wing - photo and v...
- Golf hole cutter/filler - GIF
- Router Sled for flattening large ...
- Egg shelling machine - video
- Drawing a perfect circle on a cha...
- Charcoal/Wood Forging
- 1946 hand-built trenching machine...
- Lead cover for lathe bed
- Trash collection crane boat in Ve...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!