Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Lathe Pusher
gunboatbay on chaski.org
Homemade lathe pusher intended to facilitate the removal of collets and boring bars from the spindle of a G0516 lathe spindle. Fashioned from a threaded 1" iron pipe slug, two nuts, and a small section of brass.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Universal Cutter Grinder
- Elevating pickup truck topper - GIF
- Robot operating a CNC machine - GIF
- Dual Action Pneumatic Air Cylinder
- Is it possible to change spinning...
- Total In-Flight Simulator airplan...
- Base for a Milwaukee handheld
- Bolt with built-in tensile strain...
- Metal Lathe Restoration
- Moving a 1966 Northfield jointer ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!