Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Lathe Sanding Hood
Kevin Neelley on turnedwood.com
Homemade lathe sanding hood constructed from plywood and chicken wire. Intended for utilization in conjunction with a dust collector.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Convert grinder into belt sander
- Kickstarter for Toler Union pocke...
- 1960s amphibious scooter - GIF
- Topside Mechanic Creeper
- Small angle drill press
- Tile leveling clips - GIF
- Close up slitting saw arbor
- 41 interesting vise patents - dra...
- Electric guitar hard tail cover
- BRIDGE THREADED INSERT REMOVAL TO...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!