Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Lathe Spider
bborr01 on bbs.homeshopmachinist.net
Homemade lathe spider intended as an aid for maintaining thin, disc-like parts in parallel and of the same thickness.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Snapping stone slabs - GIF
- Multi V-Block Plans available
- Marking and bundling large hot me...
- Clamping forging tongs from sprin...
- Horizontal Router Mortiser
- Self made Bench grinder for waste...
- How to cut a glass tabletop - GIF
- Lamb conveyor for marking and vac...
- Homemade Roll Bender for Square P...
- Soldering station/plastic welder
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!