Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Lathe Spider
bborr01 on bbs.homeshopmachinist.net
Homemade lathe spider intended as an aid for maintaining thin, disc-like parts in parallel and of the same thickness.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Dual Action Pneumatic Air Cylinder
- Is it possible to change spinning...
- Total In-Flight Simulator airplan...
- Base for a Milwaukee handheld
- Bolt with built-in tensile strain...
- Metal Lathe Restoration
- Moving a 1966 Northfield jointer ...
- ACME Clamp-o-matic
- Moving lighter but cumbersome equ...
- Warsop Benjo power rammer - video...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!