Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Lathe Spider
OnyxSkyDV on forum.snipershide.info
Homemade lathe spider machined from 4" diameter round stock and fitted with brass-tipped screws. Intended to be mounted at the rear of the lathe spindle.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Dolly with mobile support
- Bale handling and wrapping - video
- 3D Printer Reel Stand Plans
- Working model of National Archive...
- Retractable Internal/External Scr...
- Ratchet Bar Clamp
- Industrial shawarma production - ...
- Kick down door stay
- Taper setup with a boring head
- Round Column Drill Press, simple ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!