Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Lathe Spindle Bushings
Glenn Wegman on chaski.org
Homemade lathe spindle bushings intended to provide additional support to oversized stock. Four bushings accommodate stock of 1/2", 5/8", 3/4", and 1" diameter. Knurled to improve grip, and featuring groove-mounted o-rings, the bushings are readily installed and removed by hand.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Dial Indicator swivel universal r...
- Mini Lathe Belt Drive Improvement...
- Excavator collapses hillside - GIF
- Automatic wire twister homemade
- How to make a simple and effectiv...
- DIY Variable Lab Bench Power Supp...
- Wire Netting Machine
- Straightening bicycle sprockets -...
- DIY Bluetooth Speaker 25W+25W TD...
- Squaring round metal containers -...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!