Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Lathe Spindle Nut Wrench
ToolsandMods on toolsandmods.com
Homemade lathe spindle nut wrench intended to facilitate assembly and disassembly operations on a mini-lathe. Ring constructed from a 50mm disc of steel stock. Handles are scrap printer shafts, screwed into the rings. M5 set screws are utilized for the wrench pins.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- The most important tool in my shop!
- DIY Drill Press Build // Homemade...
- Cast shoulder plane
- Scrap built air hammer
- 200-watt laser bazooka - GIF and ...
- Shaving with an axe - GIF
- Machine for cleaning metal from r...
- Drum Sander
- Simple dowel maker jig made with ...
- Geometrical construction and cumu...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!