Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Lathe Stand Modification
Steve Bedair on bedair.org
Homemade lathe stand modification consisting of the partial removal of an oversize base and the welding of tabs to the remaining structure. Leveling bolts fitted to the tabs can be adjusted to suit operator preference and then secured with jamb nuts.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Starting a tractor with a shotgun...
- Railroad bridge catches fire and ...
- Engine explodes on dyno - GIF and...
- Necessity is the mother of invent...
- Snowdragon snow melter - video, p...
- Helicopter dance - GIF
- Homemade Vacuum Pump
- PyroLance water gun - video
- Electromagnetic Aircraft Launch S...
- Yves Rossy jet wing - photo and v...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!