Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Lathe Stand Modification
Steve Bedair on bedair.org
Homemade lathe stand modification consisting of the partial removal of an oversize base and the welding of tabs to the remaining structure. Leveling bolts fitted to the tabs can be adjusted to suit operator preference and then secured with jamb nuts.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Total In-Flight Simulator airplan...
- Base for a Milwaukee handheld
- Bolt with built-in tensile strain...
- Metal Lathe Restoration
- Moving a 1966 Northfield jointer ...
- ACME Clamp-o-matic
- Moving lighter but cumbersome equ...
- Warsop Benjo power rammer - video...
- Huge mine blast - GIF
- Reamer Sharpening Fixture
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!