Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Lathe Steady Rest
J.Ramsey on practicalmachinist.com
Homemade lathe steady rest milled from stock and utilized as a workholding aid for oversized pieces.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Organizer for the Quantum column ...
- Calculating the radius of a circu...
- Bread guillotine - GIF
- Cheap Through Hole Lap
- Work Holding Chuck For The Mill.....
- Lathe restoration SN20
- Enormous megaphone from silent fi...
- DIY Portable Vendor Display (Free...
- Small Tool Post Turret Plans
- Large Tool Post Turret
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!