Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Lathe Tachometer
Homemade lathe tachometer fashioned from bands cut and glued to the spindle as an aid in determination of spindle speeds. Utilizes 60 Hz fluorescent bulbs.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Make a pirate chest jewelry box
- Micro waste oil forge
- Pomegranate de-seeding machine - ...
- Two cylinders, four pistons
- The Saga that is my Conquest mini...
- Tool Post for H.F. 9" X 20" Lathe
- SPLINE WEIGHT
- Flamethrowing drone for clearing ...
- Rock grinder heavy equipment - GIF
- 2016 NASA Marshall Space Flight C...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!