Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Lathe Tachometer
Homemade lathe tachometer fashioned from bands cut and glued to the spindle as an aid in determination of spindle speeds. Utilizes 60 Hz fluorescent bulbs.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Air powered pneumatic can crusher
- Using a friction clutched tapping...
- Restore throatless shear
- Miniature punch press - video
- Automated tool chuck tool
- GoPro Hero 5 Protective Lens Repl...
- torch for metal melting foundry
- Split die setup
- DIY Branding Iron Super Fast V...
- Giant wooden lego blocks - photos
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!