Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Lathe Taper Attachment
Homemade taper attachment intended for use with a 9" lathe. Fabricated from stock and capable of turning outside or inside tapers, as well as taper boring. Attachment consists of: swiveling carrier, table, V-way clamp, scale, and slide blocks. Mounted on the lathe carriage with the slide blocks connected to the cross slide.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Collet inserts for square stock
- Stump jumper removal press
- INTERLOCKING-BRICK MAKING MACHINE...
- Heavy Duty Adjustable Height Saw ...
- Knurling tool
- Using a bearing install tool to i...
- Single hole adjustable spanner w...
- Third slide for threading on a wa...
- Axle bearing install tool
- Slide hammer bearing puller adapter
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!