Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Lathe Threading Jig
Al Crandall on woodcentral.com
Homemade, router-powered threading jig constructed from Baltic birch plywood. Cross slide features 4" of travel, with cross feed being accomplished via manual crank.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- DIY Easy, Low Cost Trash Bag Hold...
- Starting the world's largest dies...
- Turning a supersized wooden bowl ...
- Trailer Bumper becomes so much more
- Uprooting a tree using a 45:1 pul...
- Automatic orange juicer - video
- How tires are retreaded - GIF
- Cessna clips car while landing - ...
- DIY Miter Saw (Homemade Miter Saw)
- Table Saw Blade Gauge
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!