Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Lathe Threading Jig
Al Crandall on woodcentral.com
Homemade, router-powered threading jig constructed from Baltic birch plywood. Cross slide features 4" of travel, with cross feed being accomplished via manual crank.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Soldering iron tip
- The forgotten and under rated tools
- Cardboard cutoff tool - GIF
- Tools for filming cars throughout...
- Build your own dust collection sy...
- Tracked pickup truck - photo
- I made a 72" Vertical Belt Grinde...
- 1950 Fageol TC Cargoliner Self-Pr...
- Instant folding home - GIF and vi...
- Barbecue Fork
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!