Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Lathe Tool Center Finder
coal miner on chaski.org
Homemade lathe tool center finder featuring a magnetic base made from surplus steel. Intended to aid in identifying the center point of a lathe tool, after locating the spindle center.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- PyroLance water gun - video
- Electromagnetic Aircraft Launch S...
- Yves Rossy jet wing - photo and v...
- Golf hole cutter/filler - GIF
- Router Sled for flattening large ...
- Egg shelling machine - video
- Drawing a perfect circle on a cha...
- Charcoal/Wood Forging
- 1946 hand-built trenching machine...
- Lead cover for lathe bed
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!